Seasoned with more than 5 years of experience in fast-paced work environment's. Energetic with a solid history of achievement in assisting others. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Responsible, reliable, and proficient. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence. Enjoy assisting others and problem solving with positive results.
• Pull, pack and ship orders in an accurate manner
• Organize stocks and maintain inventories
• Deliver orders to customers real time
• Inspect goods for defects and damages
• Track inventory in appropriate system
• Organize space in the warehouse and perform cleaning duties
• Notify supervisors of problems that are not resolvable
• Resolve all other issues at the warehouse level
Pee Wee football, Coach, 2009-2012
Volunteer, Salvation Army Food Drive, 2012-present
Volunteer, Salvation Army Back Pack Drive 2013-present
Volunteer, Salvation Army Meal hand outs 2014-present
Warehouse Specialist Government Contractor
Warner Robins ,Georgia
Del Rio ,Texas
About this resume
This is a resume for a Warehouse Specialist in Omaha, Nebraska with experience working for such companies as Rod Kush 7 Day Furniture and Planet Fitness. The grade for this resume is 0 and is one of hundreds of Warehouse Specialist resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Warehouse Specialist resume.