Server/ Banquet Server,
Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville at Mohegan Sun –
* Server in a high volume/ high turnover restaurant in Mohegan Sun Casino.
* Served Food to high priority clients (Including World Series of Poker, VIP Players), in Poker Room at Mohegan Sun. To work in the Poker Room you had to be very energetic, organized and have proficient time management skills. My sales in the poker room were one of the highest of all the servers at Margaritaville.
* Each server was required to manage all financial transactions per shift and department. Accounting was extremely thorough and transactions were very large. My personal bank at times would reach over 3K.
* I was also a part of the banquet team. Margaritaville frequently would have "buy-outs" (BEO'S) where a section and/or the entire restaurant would be bought out by a Corporation or a VIP Individual. A "buy-out" could range from 25 to 500 people. I would assist in setting up food stations, decor, setting tables/placements, bar, table clearing, (pre-bussing) in between courses, running food and refilling guests drinks.
Head Server/Front of House Manager,
Sophia's Restaurant –
*Scheduling FOH staff
*Booking/Reservations for Holiday Parties & Corporate functions (Sales)
*Developing daily addition menus w/Executive Chef
* Developed & maintained Opening/Closing procedures
*Managed "end of day" reports
*Computed daily sales into server
*Managed the inventory/placement of orders
*Developed daily FOH policies (employee handbook)
*Set up banquets/private parties
*Constructed floor plan & server station layout for relaunch
*Managed & guided my team to give optimal customer service to ensure that Sophia's was a thriving establishment along the CT shoreline
Gabrielle's Restaurant –
*Experienced serving at one of the most successful/popular restaurants in CT before the owner decided he wanted me to manage the front of house at his new restaurant, Sophia's in Westbrook. The transition was smooth and I was very excited to be a part of a new business that eventually became very successful.
Account Executive/Field Agent/Assistant,
Manning Realty/Justin Carta (Real Estate) –
*Extensive computer work related to operating a business
*Extensive office duties related to operating a real estate office
*Management of clients (banks, buyers, sellers, investors)
*Receptionist/answering phones/customer care
*Field agent duties: physical inspection of properties; photography work; damage/repair assessment of properties; meeting contractors at properties and overseeing the rehab progress; assisted in the appraisal process for banks that hired us to help homeowners secure home equity/refinance loans; assisted banks in the foreclosure process by performing occupancy checks at properties to see if the property was vacant or occupied before acquiring the property
*Handled all advertising/marketing duties for real estate sales (monitored various media outlets for new listings, recent sales, etc.)
*Covered the entire State of CT, so I am EXTREMELY familiar with each and every town in all of CT. I will have the ability to relate to anyone that resides in various parts of this State.
Assisted in the launch/grand opening, Cocktail & Hibachi Server, Dining Room Server,
Nakama Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar (Hibachi) –
*Assisted in the Grand Opening by helping management in the training of FOH staff & general FOH policies/duties. Nakama quickly became the most popular and busiest restaurants in all of Pittsburgh. Our weekend covers ranged from 300-500 covers in the dining room alone. In addition to our dining/hibachi area, we also had a full size bar with a cocktail lounge and sushi bar. Very fast-paced establishment where I had to be energetic but patient, with an extremely good ability to multi-task due to the diversity of the services we offered (main dining room, private parties, sushi bar, hibachi, cocktail lounge, etc.).
*Handled financial transactions and tip-outs.
*Assisted Hibachi & Sushi chefs when necessary
*Developed extremely good customer service/people skills
*Proud that I was a part of the Grand Opening of a restaurant that is still standing today, and is still one of the most highly-rated restaurants in Pittsburgh
ServSafe Certification :
Food Protection Manager (certified),
American National Standards Institute -
Travel & Tourism Hospitality Management,
ICM School of Business & Medical Careers -