Search Resume Examples

Liberty Travel - Senior Assistant Team Leader Resume Example

Owen Adams
  • XXX XXXXX XXXXX, Bear, DE 19701
  • H: XXXXXXXXXXXX
  • XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Professional Summary

Seasoned Assistant Team Leader with more than thirty years of experience in the fast-paced Travel Industry. Excellent appreciation of customer service needs and stellar attention to detail skills. Track record of achieving exceptional results are clear due to the sales achievement and repeat client sales of 96% annually. 

Skills
  • Active Listening & Guidance
  • Outstanding Customer & Personal Service
  • Coordinating Details
  • Well Versed In Sabre Airline Training
  • Marketing For Company Wide Events
  • Schedule Management
  • Geographical Knowledge
  • Troubleshooting
  • Team Building Coordinator 
  • Communication

Experience
Senior Assistant Team Leader , 02/1985 to Present
Liberty Travel Wilmington, DE
On a daily basis I am responsible for facilitating the AM Planner meeting where I assign projected daily goals and discuss the percentage of monthly target to date. Meet individually with travel experts daily to assess their progress and "brightness of future" for the month. Additionally, every morning I am responsible for reconciling the previous day's deposit and activity. All cash, checks and credit card reports are analyzed and balanced. I then follow up with all of my clients that have inquired about travel or have travel documents pending for departure. I am the sole Team Builder captain, responsible for planning all team building events within our office. As a result, we have a stronger and more dedicated team that works exceptionally well together.
Over the last thirty years I have maintained and grown my client base to more than 1800 people. Of those clients I have an amazing 96% return client base and the other 4% is primarily referral business. Part of this return clientele is repeat annual group travel up to 60 people and includes destination weddings.When I joined the Liberty Travel team in 1985, I quickly rose to the level of President Club Member which was a result of my commission totaling $180,000.00 annually. The prize was to be in attendance at the President Club Gala along with other bonuses depending on the sponsor.
President, 04/2002 to 05/2011
Home & School Board Newark, DE
I served on the Home & School Board at my children's school for 9 years in any and every capacity. I have been involved in the generating of funds surpassing the yearly goal of $60,000.00 for 8 years and row. Not only was I instrumental in the betterment of the school environment and purchasing of new high tech academic equipment, I also recruited new families into our school while hosting Open Houses on behalf of the facility.
Education
Associate of Arts: Travel & Tourism Management, May 1983 Widener University - Wilmington, DE
Love this resume?

Resume Details

This is a real resume for a Senior Assistant Team Leader in Bear, Delaware with experience working for such companies as Liberty Travel, Home & School Board. This is one of the hundreds of Senior Assistant Team Leader resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Senior Assistant Team Leader resume.

Previous Companies:

  • Liberty Travel
  • Home & School Board

Previous Job Positions:

  • Senior Assistant Team Leader
  • President

Schools:

  • Widener University

Level of Education:

  • Associate of Arts

The Easiest Way to Create a Professional Resume.

Create a job-winning resume in minutes.

create your resume

Similar Resumes

View More

Vice president of Op...

AURORA, Colorado

Companies Worked For:

Cover 2 communications, Black and Veatch, Overland...

President

Schenectady, New York

Companies Worked For:

Self Employed, President Republican Women Schenect...

President

Fairport, New York

Companies Worked For:

Christa Construction, LLC, David Christa Construct...

Assistant Vice Presi...

Buffalo, New York

Companies Worked For:

M&T Bank, KIMBERLY CLARK CORPORATION, CHARLES RIVE...

Senior Vice Presiden...

Medway, Massachusetts

Companies Worked For:

CANTOR FITZGERALD, WEDBUSH SECURITIES, JESUP & LAM...

President

Mountain Brook, Alabama

Companies Worked For:

Rainier Construction, Inc, Amerilink, Echo Manor N...

ASSISTANT VICE PRESI...

Valrico, Florida

Companies Worked For:

GTE Financial, Bank of America

President

Chicago, Illinois

Companies Worked For:

Anelster Incorporated, Widerange Public and Medica...

Get Started on Your Job-winning Resume Today!

Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.

create your resume
Get Started on Your Job-winning Resume Today!