Sales Associate & Fashion Advisor
- Confer with customers regarding personal needs and assisting with buying process.
- Demonstrating detailed knowledge of all products and services.
- Enhance buying experience, by hosting all customers with the "Modern Luxury Experience".
- Follow store, personal and company wide yearly, monthly, and weekly sales goals.
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Monitor client preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Identify, develop, and/or evaluate marketing strategies, based on knowledge of fashion.
- Forecasting of styles and upcoming trends.
- Styling the client - advising personal styling expertise from current trends and personal style according to the client.
- Building of personal client address book, while maintaining long-term relationships with clients for business growth.
- Implementing all visual merchandising standards and operational examples
- Leather care & bag cleaning servicing
- Research product design and inspiration.
Sales Associate/Visual Merchandiser
Forever 21 -
Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.Directed customers to store locations.Received customer payments.Described products in detail.Monitored areas for security issues and safety hazards.Created attractive displays to promote items.Processed customer returns.Completed purchases using Point of Sale systems.Assisted on sales floor as needed to maintain service standards.Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks in assigned sales area.Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business.Maintained key item stock levels.Forecasted purchasing trends.Generated reports detailing sales trends and store performances.Improved merchandising strategies.Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and color.Led merchandise selection, pricing, planning and marketing.Ran markdown reports, managed store replenishment and analyzed buying reports.Created visual marketing and styled window displays.Assembled promotional displays, including quarter and full-size point of purchase displays.Conferred with store managers to obtain information about customer needs and preferences.Monitored and analyzed sales records and consumer purchasing trends.Set and recommended mark-up rates, mark-down rates and selling prices for merchandise.
The Princeton Yogurt Company -
Suggested accessories and complementary purchases.Maintained adherence to all company protocols.Kept work areas clean and neat at all times.Provided repeat customers with exceptional care and attention.Prioritized and accomplished wide range of tasks each shift.Updated computer inventory listings.Proposed innovative marketing ideas.Supervised a sales force of 6 sales associates.Planned and directed staff training and performance evaluations.Trained and mentored new employees.Promptly resolved all customer requests, questions and complaints.Built relationships with customers and the community to establish long-term business growth.Completed store opening and closing procedures.Received and counted money.Processed cash, credit, debit and check payments.Greeted customers promptly.Opened inventory boxes and restocked shelves.Rotated stock according to dates and protocols.Counted out cash drawers and balanced totals.Accepted and processed customer returns.Monitored security areas during busy periods.Improved customer service by projecting friendly and knowledgeable attitude.Entered data promptly and efficiently.
Michaels Arts & Crafts of Princeton -
Worked collaboratively in team environment.Prioritized and accomplished wide range of tasks each shift.Provided repeat customers with exceptional care and attention.Kept work areas clean and neat at all times.Prepared merchandise for sales floor.Directed individuals to merchandise locations.Suggested accessories and complementary purchases.Accepted and processed returns.Processed cash and credit payments rapidly and accurately.Placed special merchandise orders for customers.Greeted customers in a timely fashion, while quickly determining their needs.Answered customer questions about product availability and shipment times.Responded to telephone and in-person requests for information.Completed purchases using Point of Sale systems.Collected and stored coupons.Assisted on sales floor as needed to maintain service standards.
Wardrobe Stylist/Costume Designer
New York Fashion Week - Yeezy Season 3 -
- Direct and coordinate workers involved in drawing and cutting patterns and constructing samples or finished garments.
- Measure models. (height, bust, waist)
- Examine sample garments on and off models; then modify designs to achieve desired effects.
- Create individual look for each model. Including a top, bottom, outerwear piece, accessories, and shoes. (1,200 models)
- Confer with visual consultant, management and executives in order to discuss styling ideas.
- Identify target markets for designs, looking at factors such as age, gender, and socioeconomic status.
- Make many quick changes backstage during fashion show and yet maintain poised appearance before audiences.
- Display garments and merchandise for production.
- Merchandising of garments, by size, gender, and color.
- Follow creative direction given based upon, scene, color scheme, mood, and specific body types.
- Integrate and develop visual elements, such as line, space, mass, color, and perspective, in order to produce desired effects such as the illustration of ideas, emotions, or moods.
- Study styles, techniques, colors, textures, and materials used in line to ensure consistency during the production process.
- Develop project budgets for approval, estimating time lines and material costs.
- Manage interns/dressers with visual consulting process.
- Keep record of each look given to model.
- Steam and press looks before and after performance.
- Assign dressers to assist specific models with costume changes.
- Check the appearance of costumes on stage or under lights to determine whether desired effects are being achieved.