Sales AssociateYakima, Washington
Energetic and enthusiastic. Strong organizational skills.
Service oriented with good problem-solving abilities.
Responsible, ethical and committed.
Looking for a position where outgoing attitude, intuitiveness and exceptional customer service skills can be utilized.
* Maintained a working knowledge of over 2000 supplements; proteins, vitamins, energy items, herbs, minerals, whole foods and all their uses.
* Studied updated material for new products and promotions daily and weekly.
* Completed GNC University, scoring 80% overall.
* Utilized customer service skills in multi-faceted aspects: teaching customers about product, fielding questions, pacifying concerns and managing complaints; both in person and over the phone.
* Handled cash deposits and bank statements; completed deposit logs and accounted for shortages and overages.
* Conducted a monthly product rotation and evaluation of near-end-date items, marking prices down accordingly.
* Worked independently the majority of the time, as well as with another associate or manager on occasion.
* Was responsible for opening and closing the store independently.
Utilized customer service skills:
* Greeted guests, verified membership, and fielded concerns and complaints.
* Answered questions and gave guidance and information to potential new clientele regarding facilities, management, equipment, policies and various other services.
* Responsible for paper and electronic filing system of members and guests; ensuring organization, updating and structure of all information.
* Handled cash drawer; membership purchases, product purchases and refunds.
* Created and confirmed Personal Trainer appointments. Received and transmitted messages.
* Responsible on occasion for opening and closing gym independently.
Did the normal daily duties of staying at home with small children. Two girls born in two years and a school aged son.
From 2002 to 2006, was a home day care provider.
From 2006 to 2010 was a dog breeder and Horseback Riding Instructor.
Responsible for handling multiple driver applicants at a time on the phone that were in a variety of processing levels, through an often-arduous processing of applications.
Assisted drivers with information, guidance and reassurance through the application and hiring process.
Reviewed documents required to qualify potential new drivers, including credit reports, local and national criminal background checks, motor vehicle reports and also conduct medical background research.
Competent in deciphering legal and medical jargon and understand various coding.
Called on to make logical, ethical and politically correct decisions in the hiring process when there wasn't a defined protocol for the individual situation.
This is a real resume for a Sales Associate in Kearneysville, West Virginia with experience working for such companies as Gnc Nutrition Centers, Golds Gym, Self Employed. This is one of the hundreds of Sales Associate resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Sales Associate resume.
Sales AssociateYakima, Washington
Companies Worked For:Self Employed, Global Travel Club, Living the Drea...
Sales AssociateGladstone, Michigan
Companies Worked For:Front Row Video, Republican Party, Ed McBroom, Att...
Front Desk Associate...Omaha, Nebraska
Companies Worked For:West O Fitness, Genesis Health Clubs 144th F, Ba...
Front Desk Associate...Novi, Michigan
Companies Worked For:Powerhouse Gym, SoCal Burgers Wraps Frozen Yogurt...
Stay At Home MomForest Grove, Oregon
Companies Worked For:Parenting Specialist, ExCellars, D Magazine, Crepe...
Stay At Home MomCANA, Virginia
Companies Worked For:Stay At Home Mom, Mc Donalds, Hastings Race Course...
Job CoachJENNERS, Pennsylvania
Companies Worked For:Workfirst TANF, State of Washington, Chino Valley...
Sales AssociateAvon, Colorado
Companies Worked For:Eye Pieces of Vail Village Center, Park Hyatt Bea...
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume