Highly trained Certified Registered Nurse with strong clinical abilities and a successful career in both Acute and Ambulatory facilities. Proactive and organized with passionate commitment to first-rate patient care. Licensed in State of Oregon with expertise in Labor and Delivery, Postsurgical, Neonatal, Operating Room, Medical Surgical, Ambulatory clinic areas. Maintain active training in BLS, AORN, NRP, AEFM, STABLE courses. Professional organizations AWHONN, JOGN, and the ONA.
• Highly skilled in assessing, planning, implementing, documenting, coordinating, and managing patient care in keeping with facility and hospital standards • In-depth knowledge of communicating and collaborating with patients, family members, physicians and other health care professionals in achieving quality in patient care
• Thorough understanding of assessing patients to recognize suitable nursing interventions • Solid track record of providing exceptional patient care
• Well-versed in administering medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician • Experienced and Competent in assisting physicians and healthcare professionals during surgery and other medical procedures
• Proven leadership skills in team communications to create a consistent and productive environment • Working knowledge of healthcare software including Electronic Health Record (EHR)
• Extremely proficient in entering, accessing, and retrieving patient data, and creating customized reports
Assessed patient status and communicated clinical changes with physicians.
Manages multiple patients at one time.
Performed triage duties of outpatients.
Worked in the operating room during emergency and non emergency C-Sections and other gynecological surgeries.
Provided education to pregnant, postpartum, post operative patients and their families.
Worked well as a team with fellow staff members as well as a leader.
Administered medications accurately, timely and safely. All types of medications including oral, IV, IM, SC as well as critical drips.
Maintain accurate, detailed records of care.
Accurate use of multiple types of EHRs systems.
• Acquire students' health and developmental history.
• Screen and evaluate medical findings in terms of health development patterns and vision and hearing problems.
• Physically examine students for health problems.
• Observe physical and mental developments of students.
• Assisted local and state health departments with H1N1 epidemic, school closures, provided students and community with preventive vaccines.
Grand Rapids ,Michigan
RN Clinical Nurse
About this resume
This is a resume for a RN in Coos Bay, Oregon with experience working for such companies as Bay Area Hospital and NBMC Pediactrics Dr Cruz. The grade for this resume is 0 and is one of hundreds of RN resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best RN resume.