Program CoordinatorClarkston, Georgia
Service-oriented Direct Support Professional with 6 year background in group homes and day services. Core competencies include team work, patience and self motivation as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
Oversaw the development, training and supervision of all residential staff by the following methods:
a. Participated in the development of: reviewing and updating the person's Individual Support Plan in concert with the 3I's and P and person centered philosophy. Coordinated the development of; reviewing, updating and signing the person's Protective Oversight Plan, Res Hab Plan, DDPII or other relevant service plans. (Comprehensive Functional Assessments for ICF's)
b. Trained staff in the implementation and data collection of all individual support plans and services. c. Evaluated through informal observation and periodic evaluation of staffs' performance implementing all residential support programs, including active treatment, choice and independence and the person's progress in achieving their valued outcomes.
d. Evaluated the person's satisfaction with activities, interventions and/or therapies. Ensures program integration through periodic observations of Individual's Day Program.
2. Participated as a member of the interdisciplinary team through:
a. Participated in and attends individual oriented meetings, to include admission/discharge, 30-day reviews, annual and semi-annual meetings.
b. Reviewed and recommended with the person and their team the revisions of outcomes, or selection of different outcomes/activities, interventions or therapies and specify the appropriate action to be taken and time-frame for achievement of the revised/changed outcome.
c. Identified noteworthy observations relevant to the person's receipt of services.
d. Ensured all routines and specialized services are delivered in a timely and appropriate fashion according to the individual's ISP and/or CFA..
e. Coordinated services with outside agencies as appropriate.
3. Ensured the documentation of:
a. Appropriate data collection for all Residential Habilitation, Behavioral and/or other individual program plans.
b. A monthly review of the person's progress completed for all support plans and services
c. Completed 90-day, semi-annual and annual summaries or assessments of the person's progress relative to his/her receipt of residential services in a timely manner.
d. Signature for informed consent.
4. Participated in in-service training on a regular basis through:
a. Attending all mandatory in-services and training.
b. Instructed in-services specific to goal planning, observation and recording, Activities in Daily Living, 3I and P, and the Five Governing Principles.
c. Performed behavior management (SCIP) when necessary.
5. Performed all job duties in a safe manner by observing all Agency safety rules, procedures and practices.
6. Enrolled and withdrawed individuals in OPWDD Service delivery system by accessing CHOICES electronic record keeping/sharing system and updates records as needed.
7. Performed all other duties as assigned by the Director and/or Assistant Director of Residential.
1. Ensured and provided for the safety and welfare of consumers at all times while allowing the dignity of risk when consumers make informed choices.
2. Provided assistance and training for consumers in all personal skill areas through the implementation of the programmatic plans of service as agreed upon by the consumer, advocate and team.
3. Participated in the day-to-day operation of the residence by assisting in meal planning and preparation, inventory, shopping and purchasing of food and household supplies, and the cleaning of the residence, while actively involving the consumer to the greatest degree possible.
4. Documented daily and/or unusual occurrences including, but not limited to: fire drill performance, incident reports, program data sheets, time sheets, vehicle mileage sheets, daily log entries, bed checks and any other documentation as requested by your supervisor.
5. Demonstrated an understanding of person-centered philosophy by respecting and encouraging consumers to be as independent as possible, providing opportunities to make life choices, encouraging consumers to communicate their feelings and fears without the fear of harm or reprisal, and ensuring the consumers receive supports and services which are effective and meet their needs.
6. Participated as a member of a person-centered planning team by communicating the consumer's interest, likes/dislikes and by being a role model for the consumer. Implements and monitors programs by documenting progress towards the consumer's valued outcomes.
7. Fostered community inclusion by involving the consumer in the planning and implementation of recreational and leisure time activities.
8. Provided and/or assisted with direct personal care to consumers including, but not limited to: feeding, dressing, toileting, and personal hygiene, while respecting the privacy and dignity of each consumer.
9. Assisted consumers and/or co-workers in performing lifting or transferring consumers to and from a wheelchair, bathroom facilities, therapy tables or bed, and performs any other lifts or transfers as required.
10. Scheduled,coordinated, and transported and/or escorted consumers to program, medical, dental, or other appointments as needed (unless designated as non-driving staff).
11. Attended and participated in all agency required training sessions as per agency policy. This includes at least 120 hours of training during the first year of employment and all re-certifications and updates as directed thereafter.
12. Attended and participated in all staff meetings.
13. Administered medications and treatments upon satisfactory completion of the medication administration course. Certification was maintained through remedial training and annual re-certification. 14. Implemented and carried out prescribed therapies or treatments as ordered by licenses physicians, nursing staff or therapists. Performed behavior management (SCIP) when necessary.
15. Performed all job duties in a safe manner by observing all Agency safety rules, procedures and practices.
16. Performed all other duties and may be reassigned to other residences as directed by the Assistant Residence Manager, Residence Manager or Residential Administration.
Assisted the Store Manager in maintaining daily focus on individual and team members' standards achievement to attain sales and profit projections;
contributed to an atmosphere of total customer satisfaction;
developed skills and product knowledge of team members through training and evaluation;
and recruited and selected team members.
Also was responsible for following and enforcing all Company policies and procedures and performing other operational and strategic duties.
Knowledge of operating POS terminals and scanners, using basic computer software and hardware Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram.
Required to open and close store, make out deposits and pierce ears.
Helped with scheduling and filling open shifts.
Maintained records of store inventory.
Participated in conference calls and audits.
Reported any damaged inventory, theft or fraud.
This is a real resume for a Program Coordinator in West Palm Beach, Florida with experience working for such companies as Saratoga Bridges, Piercing Pagoda. This is one of the hundreds of Program Coordinator resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Program Coordinator resume.
Program CoordinatorClarkston, Georgia
Companies Worked For:Laurel Heights Hospital, Little Debbies Second Cha...
Family Resource and...Bardwell, Kentucky
Companies Worked For:Carlisle County Board of Education, West Kentucky...
Program CoordinatorKnoxville, Tennessee
Companies Worked For:Department of Childrens Services State of Tennesse...
Direct Support Profe...Bothell, Washington
Companies Worked For:S L Start & Associates, Revival Outreach Center
Direct Support Profe...Omaha, Nebraska
Companies Worked For:Alpha Life Improvement, CHI Health Creighton Univ...
Direct Support Profe...Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Companies Worked For:Fayette Resources Inc, Pizza Hut
Assistant ManagerEast Taunton, Massachusetts
Companies Worked For:Dots, LLC, Icing, Claires Boutiques
Assistant ManagerBranchland, West Virginia
Companies Worked For:West Hamlin Foodfair, Hudson Iga, Branchland Iga
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume