Accomplished and energetic Phlebotomist with a solid history of achievement in hard sticks and customer relations. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities leading by example. Areas of expertise include pediatric, geriatric, and difficult draws. I am polished and articulate with strong written and listening skills.
* Responsible for collecting blood, urine, urine drug screens, and understanding the specifications of tests performed by our laboratory to maintain our reputation.
* Understanding the importance of proper quality before specimens are released to be tested and resulted to valued customers.
* Responsible for ordering office and medical supplies.
*Management of time and ability to multi-task in many different areas at a effective pace.
* Mentoring new hires as they train to become familiar with Quest Diagnostics polices, standards, and procedures.
* Repeatedly leading my team in weekly wait times and appointment scheduling.
Phlebotomy Service Rep II
cedar hill ,Texas
Beech grove ,Indiana
About this resume
This is a resume for a Phlebotomy Service Rep II in cedar hill, Texas with experience working for such companies as Quest Diagnostics and Seagoville Federal Correction Institute. The grade for this resume is 0 and is one of hundreds of Phlebotomy Service Rep II resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Phlebotomy Service Rep II resume.