Payment PosterWantagh, New York
I am a reliable employee who is detailed, professional, and motivated with many years of experience in various positions of the medical field. Outgoing and friendly with a commitment to quality patient care.
- Served as the Materials Management Director.
- Worked in the Business Office for the last 3yrs of my employment at this facility.
- Post payments to patient accounts.
- Charge entry and some secondary billing.
- Assisted in answering billing questions.
- Ordered supplies for each departments in order to maintain inventory of supplies.
- Worked closely with the OR Coordinator to order specific supplies for the operating room and equipment for the entire medical facility.
- Conducted annual inventory and created spreadsheets for the end of fiscal year expenditure reports allowing preparation of budget reports for the next year.
- As result of conducting inventory and creating expenditure reports, was able order supplies according to demand and either saved the hospital money or ensured that needless supplies were not ordered.
- Updated the department's policies and procedures as required throughout the year, always keeping them updated, allowing a progressive and effective work results and environment.
- Trained in tactical procedures clearing and searching residential buildings in response to possible criminal activity or any situation involving the safety and welfare of civilians.
- Conducted mobile patrols in residential areas and responded to distress calls or civil complaints.
- Conducted annual training requirements involving a broad spectrum of combat effective weapons as well as basic rifle and pistol requirements.
- Was required to maintain accountability of all service issued gear and equipment and always be ready to pass inspection of all items at any time, scheduled or unscheduled.
- Schedule patient appointments.
- Posted payments to patient accounts.
- Coding (CPT and ICD-9)
- Prepared charts for patient visits.
- Daily deposits.
- Filing and answering calls.
- Assist Physicians when required during procedures.
- Transcribe Physician orders.
- Prepare patient charts.
- Complete proper forms.
- Contact proper personnel during after hour care.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Assist in emergency care when required.
- Daily patient care.
This is a real resume for a Payment Poster in Moyock, North Carolina with experience working for such companies as Quartz Mountain Medical Center, Us Army, Comanche County Hospital. This is one of the hundreds of Payment Poster resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Payment Poster resume.
Payment PosterWantagh, New York
Companies Worked For:North American Partners in Anesthesia NAPA, Garden...
Payment PosterSan Diego, California
Companies Worked For:West County Radiological Group, Missouri Baptist H...
Companies Worked For:Around The Clock Fitness, Odessa Country Club, Nur...
Counter ManagerLa Mesa, California
Companies Worked For:Macys Department Store, Macys Department Store Cli...
Ward ClerkLexington, Kentucky
Companies Worked For:Johns Island Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center,...
Ward ClerkSutter, California
Companies Worked For:Rideout Memorial Hospital Emergency Room, The Cook...
Payment PosterSeattle, Washington
Companies Worked For:University Washington Physicians, Washington Cente...
Payment PosterLong Beach, California
Companies Worked For:College Hospital Cerrtios, Ambuserve Inc, 24 Hour...
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume