Experienced sales professional with proven positive results, energetic, organized and highly motivated. Has been able to succeed within all sales situations. Ability to locate, contact, sell and build long-lasting relationships over all industries.
A responsible Outside Sales position with a progressive company which will utilize my professional skills, extensive experience and proven abilities.
* Organized approach to Sales Budget * Management of Keys Customer Relations
* New account development * Development of long- term relationships
* Verbal written and presentation skills * Data base and sales tracking skills
* Diversified client based to include Education, Manufacturing, Banking, Finance and Furniture Industries.
* Develop Marketing and Sales Strategies for various promotional products.
* Suppliers include Design Vinyl, National Indexing, NAPCO, Media Packaging and Vulcan.
* Within the first year has sales over $150,000 with margins over 30-35 percent.
* After fourth year accumulated sales of over $400,000 due to addition of incorporating promotional products.
* Handled promotion material and Trade show participation.
Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools: Substitute Teacher 2002-2006, focus on business at High school level
Responsible for the sales and marketing of specialty packaging products within the Eastern United State
* Rebuilt territory with opportunities in Nashville, TN within the music industry
* Established relationship with previous customers
* Located new accounts
Sales and Marketing of Optic's product through out the Southeast
* Establish relationships with previous customers
* Located new accounts
* Opened new educational account in Ashville NC. Over $200,000 in sales
* Grew territory in 3 years from $100,000 to $500,000
Responsible for the sales and marketing of Vulcan's custom/stock products throughout the Mid-Atlantic State.
* New territory
* New clients included martin Agency, one of the top advertising agency in the U.S., furniture customers included Hooker, American of Martinsville, and Stanley.
* Within first year sales grew from $100,000 to over $300,000.
*After four years sales increased to $500,000 in combined sales.
Sales and marketing of Esko's Manufacturing capabilities regarding specialty packaging and promotional products
* Open new sales office in Charlotte NC.
* Within first year sales near $100,000
* Diversified customer base to include furniture, banking, finance, training, manufacturing and advertising.
* Furniture market successful due to Esko's superior products and margins.
* Within three years sales near $300,000 with 55 account plus.
VP/Marketing, collegiate chapter of the American Marketing Association at UNC Charlotte.
* Earn a degree in Business Administration while working my way through school
This is a real resume for a Owner in CANA, Virginia with experience working for such companies as Self Employed Michael J Schubert And Associates, Vinylweld, Optic Graphics Inc. This is one of the hundreds of Owner resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Owner resume.
Companies Worked For:Stephs Pet Services, California State University S...
Companies Worked For:Hoofin It Equine Sports Massage Therapy and Rehab...
Companies Worked For:Appalachian Sales Group, Roy C Martin Company Inc...
Companies Worked For:Gardner Custom Homes, Saltgrass Steak House, AMR A...
Companies Worked For:SouthwesternGreat American Opportunities, Century...
Companies Worked For:Mission Pharmacal, Janssen Pharmaceutica
Companies Worked For:Manufactured housing maintenance and repair, ASD C...
Companies Worked For:DeeDees Peek a Boutique, Parks Chevrolet Inc
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume