Permian Premier Health Services –
- Analyze and interpret patients' histories, symptoms, physical findings, or diagnostic information to develop appropriate diagnoses.
- Order, perform, or interpret the results of diagnostic tests such as complete blood counts (CBCs), electrocardiograms (EKGs), and radiographs (x-rays)
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems such as illnesses, infections, and injuries.
- Diagnose or treat chronic health care problems such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Perform routine or annual physical examinations.
- Recommend interventions to modify behavior associated with health risks.
- Provide patients with information needed to promote health, reduce risk factors, or prevent disease or disability.
- Consult with or refer patients to appropriate specialists when conditions exceed the scope of practice or expertise.
- Schedule follow-up visits to monitor patients or evaluate health or illness care.
- Maintain current knowledge of state legal regulations for nurse practitioner practice including reimbursement of services.
- Prescribe medications based on efficacy, safety, and cost as legally authorized.
Christus - St. Mary Hospital –
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals' home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
Director of Nursing
Harbor Hospital of Southeast Texas –
- Direct, supervise and evaluate work activities of medical, nursing, technical, clerical, service, maintenance, and other personnel.
- Maintain communication between governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring and training of personnel.
- Establish work schedules and assignments for staff, according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintain awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Monitor the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assess the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Prepare activity reports to inform management of the status and implementation plans of programs, services, and quality initiatives.
Chief Clinical Officer
Promise Hospital of SETX –
Clinical Nurse Practice Leader
Youville Hospital & Rehabilitation Center –
New England Sinai Hospital –
Olympus Hospital formerly Middlesex County Hopsital –
Charge Nurse -Nurse Clinic
Tawam Hospital –
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Public Health Nurse
Division of City Schools –
Martinez Memorial Hospital –