* Responsible for the Safety, Quality and Production of the Galvanizing process on 2nd shift.
* Directly responsible for the Dulling procedure to include: identifying, moving, dulling and order processing.
* Coordinate job staging according to daily schedule.
* Implemented changeover protocols that reduced downtime by 40% utilizing 5S principles along with lean manufacturing.
* Lead Supervisor for the Rubber department that broke company production records of flex cord products by over 15% in 2013.
* Led daily safety huddles to ensure safe work environment and helped decrease recordable incidents by 40%.
* Maintained 100% participation in Behavior Based Safety Module, SAFESTART, and led facility wide safety competition, which reduced incident rate by 35%.
* Leader of the team that produced over 2,100,000 LBS in the rubber cord department which was and still the record for the facility in 2013.
* Emergency response team chairman and practicing EMT for the facility.
* Led continuous improvement projects that enabled scrap reduction and line speed increases.
* Responsible for all activities on weekend production.
Including all scheduling, production, maintenance, order processing and shipping.
Night Production Manager
About this resume
This is a resume for a Night Production Manager in Tulsa, Oklahoma with experience working for such companies as Tristar Glass and Valmont Oklahoma Galvanizing. The grade for this resume is A and is one of hundreds of Night Production Manager resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Night Production Manager resume.