Excellent communication skills Professional writing abilities
Ability to prioritize, manage, and multi-task large workloads Ability to design and produce a variety of professional art media to include: posters, brochures, signs, booklets, training manuals, two and three dimensional art
Professional photography skills Teaching and training abilities
Public speaking Professional knowledge of Fine Art and Art History
I retired effective July 1, 2014 from Federal Civil Service. My retirement covers 22 years of service which consisted of partnering at all levels and across organizational boundaries for mission accomplishment.
1. Visual Information Specialist and Manager of Media. Interpreted customer's written and/or verbal instructions to produce graphic solutions that effectively communicate that information.
2. Completed projects independently, ensuring that finished work met established standards for quality and timeliness.
3. Used computer graphics hardware and software, including page design image illustration software to create pictorial drawings and renderings of a highly technical nature.
4. Used computers and other multimedia equipment to include digital and video cameras to create, acquire, or capture still, motion, or animation sequences in support of requirements.
5. Designed and produced briefing boards, posters, branding material, multimedia presentations, CD-ROM/DVDs, and web pages.
6. Professional expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Photo Elements); Microsoft Office.
Union Sector Representative
Special Education Teacher
Jamestown ,New York
Bella Vista ,Arkansas
About this resume
This is a resume for a Newspaper Reporter in Bella Vista, Arkansas with experience working for such companies as McDonald County Press and Federal Civil Service Retired. The grade for this resume is 0 and is one of hundreds of Newspaper Reporter resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Newspaper Reporter resume.