Experienced network administrator with hands-on experience in help desk support and over 12 years of experience in implementing IT infrastructure, including installation, administration, and configuration of systems and networks. Working knowledge of Citrix and Vmware technologies, wireless network design and management, data center management, and client service.
• Provide computer support for 89 medical providers and their medical staff in 23 different locations
• Setup and install desktops/laptops along with winterms and thinclient laptops.
• Train people in computer system use.
• Perform routine network startup and shutdown procedures
• Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
• Configure, monitor, and maintain virus protection software.
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
• Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
• Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
• Install and configure wireless networking equipment.
• Provide telephone support related to networking or connectivity issues.
• Configure security settings or access permissions for groups or individuals.
• Create or update technical documentation for network installations or changes to existing installations.
• Identify the causes of networking problems, using diagnostic testing software and equipment.
Oversaw immerging Global Hawk C4I requirements supported $4.9M data network/voice network for MCE & LRE mission capabilities
Configures & monitors GH Battlefield Airborne Communication Node (BACN) & ISR mission C2 capabilities
Performs maintenance and administration on 20,000 line MSL-100 Digital Telephone Switch and two remotes
Installs and maintains digital multi/single-line telephones, channel bank equipment and voice mail systems
Maintained NIPR/SIPR connectivity through Transportable Satellite Terminal in support of Task Force Duke
Install Cat 5/6 network/phone cabling
System Integration Planning
Set up staff workstations with PCs, phones and laptops.
Currently pursuing a Bachelor degree in Cyber and Network Security at ECPI University, pending graduation August 2017
Dean's List Honoree, 1 semester.
Network Admin II
About this resume
This is a resume for a Network Admin II in Rincon, Georgia with experience working for such companies as SouthCoast Health and USAF. The grade for this resume is C and is one of hundreds of Network Admin II resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Network Admin II resume.