Oct 2013－May 2014
Signature Retail Service
Merchandising hardware and retail department store Remolding and building displays and fixtures.
Implementation of new plano-grams and free-hand merchandising.
Aug 2013－Oct 2013
Independent Merchandising Group
Merchandising spirits in grocery stores.
Implementing changes per new plano-gram.
Sep 2012－Jul 2013
In Home Health Services
Care for Clients needs.
Travel to-from Dr. Appointments.
Sep 2012－Nov 2012
Industrial Mechanical Construction
Built heavy storage shelving for DOD Tracy for Airplane parts.
Followed floor schematic (blue prints) for placement of shelving.
Jun 2011－Jul 2012
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to kitchen for cleaning.
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking guests.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or checking and cleaning bathroom.
- Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads, appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing coffee.
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin containers.
- Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
- Describe and recommend wines to customers.
- Provide guests with information about local areas, including giving directions.
Sales Floor Associate
Jun 2011－Aug 2011
- Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Inventory stock and requisition new stock.
- Ticket, arrange and display merchandise to promote sales.
- Estimate quantity and cost of merchandise required, such as paint or floor covering.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
- Bag or package purchases, and wrap gifts.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Help customers try on or fit merchandise.
- Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
Homemaker (stay at home mom) Care Giver for handicapped Father)
May 2004－May 2011
Cared for my disabled father and raised my children.
Retail Sales Person
Oct 2001－May 2004
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Assist with duties in other areas of the store, such as monitoring fitting rooms or bagging and carrying out customers' items.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas and complete other general cleaning duties, such as mopping floors and emptying trash cans.
- Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
- Request information or assistance using paging systems.
- Cash checks for customers.
High School Diploma:
Grace M Davis high school
High School Diploma:
Certificate of Completion (Cosmetology)
Adrian's Beauty College
Modesto Jr. College