To hold a career position within an administrative setting while utilizing my skills, abilities and work experience.
• Excellent communicator with strong customer relation skills.
• Independent and diligent, self-starter that works well under minimal supervision. • Enthusiastic collaborator and team player.
• Highly skilled in providing administrative support to make sure that office operations are running in an effective, advanced manner. • Well-versed in typing letters, emails, reports and documents; maintaining office files.
• Adept at preparation of official documents, policies and procedures, planning of meetings/events and agenda preparation. • Highly proficient with MS Office: Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Answering of all incoming calls for Rady School of Management
• Email correspondence for prospective MBA students.
• Entering of transcripts, letters of recommendation, and degree certificates into Rady system.
• Coordinating and facilitating events and recruitment efforts.
• Providing administrative support to upper management.
• Calendaring interviews and meetings with prospective students.
• Assembly and processing of applications.
• Maintaining inquiry and event databases.
• Coordination of class visits.
• Travel expenses.
• Alumni Engagement Tracking.
• Admission's Recruitment Calendar Management.
• Management of student workers.
• Handled incoming calls for Palomar Medical Center, Pomerado Hospital, and affiliated doctor's offices.
• Administrations of doctor's call books and on-call coordination.
• Paged doctor's during after hours for patients.
• Maintained, tracked and reported for each training session.
• Maintained inventory of training materials and promotional items.
• Provided weekly, daily and monthly reports as needed.
• Supported administration needs of the department's Learning Management System.
• Coordinated logistics for trainings.
• Facilitation of Payroll and Benefits Registration/Information Sessions and new hire orientation.
• Ordered supplies for the training department.
• Coordinated department events and functions.
• Personal assisted for the Associate Vice President and Director.
• Customer service to include: greeting customers, customer phone interaction, and handling of all customer questions and/or concerns.
• High volume transactions to include: customer transactions, cash advance processing, and western union processing.
• Certificate of Deposit and New account advisement.
• High volume phone interaction.
This is a real resume for a MBA Admissions Assistant in Escondido, California with experience working for such companies as University Of California, San Diego Rady School Of Management, Palomar. This is one of the hundreds of MBA Admissions Assistant resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best MBA Admissions Assistant resume.
Companies Worked For:University of Massachusetts Boston, California Nai...
Companies Worked For:UL LLC, Baxter Round Lake, Craigs Express Inc
Companies Worked For:Wells Fargo Bank, United Mortgage, First Gaston Ba...
Companies Worked For:Mille Lacs Corporate Ventures, Grand Casino Mille...
Companies Worked For:Lowes Home Improvement, Meaningful Day Services
Companies Worked For:USXpress INC, Sears Portrait Studio, Joann Fabric...
Companies Worked For:Bojangles, Foxwoods Resort Casino, Mohegan Sun Cas...
Companies Worked For:Station Casinos Corporate, Station Casinos Palace...
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume