Hyphen Tech -
- Assist the company in growing the distribution channel.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of video streaming services.
- Determine price schedules and commission percentages.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Represent company on internet based seminars.
- Contact prospective distributors to present information and explain available services and compensation.
- Make presentations to groups to attract new customers and sales reps.
- Contact prospective customers to determine customer needs, present information, or explain available services.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, payment method, and enter orders into computers.
- Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies or marketing information.
Network Marketing Consultant -
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- Locate, select, and procure products for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations.
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Compensation plan design.
- C ordinate IT projects with offshore programers.
- Keep informed of industry trends and deals.
- Arrange meetings concerning issues involving clients.
Powernet Global Communications -
- Oversee regional and local sales agents.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of telecommunication services, Voice, Data, International
- Advise dealers and agents on policies and operating procedures to ensure functional effectiveness of business.
- Visit agents to stimulate interest in services.
- Attend trade shows to promote products.
- Assess marketing potential of new agents and forecast potential revenue.
- Prepare forms or agreements to complete sales.
- Develop prospects from referral leads, or sales or trade meetings.
- Interview agents and negotiate commission schedule.
- Contact established customers to determine additional needs, present information, or explain available services.
- Prepare sales projections from independent sales representatives (master agents).
National Sales Manager
National Telecom Association -
- Implement corporate or departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- Coordinate activities with other supervisory personnel.
- Make recommendations to management concerning such issues as staffing decisions or procedural changes.
- Compose descriptions of services for posting to Web sites.
- Design compensation for independent sales agents.
- Conduct national conference calls for prospective agents.
- Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products and policies.
Network Marketing Industry
Independent Contractor -
Worked as an independent contractor for several Network Marketing companies during a 13 year period. Developed sales organizations as large as 60,000 distributors.
This experience lead to becoming the "Co-founder" of National Telecom Association.
Beaverton Honda -
Rose City BMW -
Kawasaki City -