Marketing Senior Global Producer - Canada,
• Partners with cross-functional partners and global team to create and implement accurate, compliant, and on-brand promotional materials and in-store signing.
Manages and prioritizes workload and timelines of global team responsible for creating advertised and unadvertised promotional signs and display signs for assigned business areas.
Liaison between Merchants and global team to recommend and implement the best pricing, promotional handles, and rotation strategies to ensure legal compliance and to meet business needs
Monitors progress and provides objective and qualitative feedback to ensure deadlines are met and accurate pricing is reflected at point of sale and on-brand in-store signs are completed.
Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and implement business strategies.
Supervises and develop team members by providing resource support and effective coaching.
Created timing and action to provide standardized timing for specialized promotions to improve execution and timeliness of promotion set ups and signing
Developed tool to centralize information for complex offers which aided in improvements to standardized offer creation, sign timing, and clear clear communication to partners
Developed and implemented process for identifying process gaps and trends in flyer issues which led to a reduction of Guest facing issues
Led key businesses through peak seasons with an emphasis on minimizing non-essential workload and providing my direct reports with timely support and feedback
Aid in determining staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees, or oversee those personnel processes.
Strategic Pricing Expert - Canada,
Key business contact for all development, testing, and execution of key strategies for pricing initiatives for Target Canada
• Designed all Canadian Pricing processes utilizing analysis of US processes, unique Canadian system abilities, and research of the Canadian retail market to determine correct course of action for each discipline
• Partnered with cross functional teams throughout the pre-opening phase to complete all deliverables related to Competive Shop and regular price execution ensuring accurate pricing at store open
• Developed clearance strategy to promote best method utilization with priority to maximizing capture rate and positive gross margin
• Executed data triage process for new store pricing issues related to all store cycle openings
• Developed Pricing monthly scorecard to provide to both, senior leadership with visibility to issue trends and to identify and proactively address merchant training needs
• Established Price Change schedule for Target Canada by analyzing current domestic changes with a priority to balancing store workload, competitive price response and strategic pricing team capabilities
• Pricing subject matter expert for SAP testing including testing related to initial system rollout and identifying and testing enhancements and break-fix situations
• Led system testing efforts and issue resolution to ensure accurate pricing tool outputs related to the Competitive Shop process and completed Competitive Shop Pilot shop to test the run state process for Competitive Shop item retail changes.
• Partnered with a cross function team to develop and deliver merchant trainings related to all pricing disciplines – Regular Price, Clearance, and Competitive Shop
• Created and facilitated a comprehensive onboarding and training experience for 7 new Canada Pricing Team members
• Executed and completed all tasks related to the item mass creation process including creation and management of master list and overseeing of review of 20k+ articles
• Strategic Pricing Excellence Award March 2012 - for innovation and driving results for Canadian initiatives
• Strategic Pricing Directer Award March 2013 - for excellence in developing and implementing all Target Canada pricing systems and processes
• Key Pricing representative for future technology solution planning.
Partnered with technology team, Store Operations, Marketing and other cross functional groups to develop new tools & processes to support future initiatives
• Lead special projects driven by senior leadership, merchant, and pricing team requests or needs such as:
o Canada vs. US price parity studies including methodology creation
o Analyzing market advertising trends
o Reviewing promotional timing to create flexibility for merchant submissions to drive additional margin opportunities
• Managed Canadian Delayed Retail process including providing operational guidance and feedback to 3 analysts, overseeing the review of 30k price changes per month, and partnering with merchant team to proactively resolve pricing conflicts to ensure superior store and guest experience
Process & System Development Specialist,
Troubleshooting procedural issues with Merchandising Systems, testing new system roll outs and providing knowledge shares as a system expert with key client groups.
• Provided strategic support for multiple system development including testing, documentation, training and communicating of new system releases while obtaining a green scorecard for all releases
• Provided World Class Customer Service acting as a system expert to the Merchandising and Merchandise Display planning pyramids.
• Championed Best Methods for supported processes and systems for all client groups
• Facilitated one on one issue resolution for clients in understanding procedural issues as an expert in supported systems with an overall survey score of 3.85 vs. 4.0.
• Facilitated system issue resolution between clients and technology partners.
• Collaborated with clients to understand business needs and develop tools and processes to streamline workload
• Collaborated with cross functional team to create new strategy for ad merchandise to ensure store execution and efficiency as well as maximized potential sales.
• Captained training for new hires on Navigating the Merchant Zone and Support procedures
• MPSD Divisional Award March 2010 - for strategic thinking and maximizing relationships related to MPD system releases
Senior Business Analyst - Special Projects,
Merchandise Planning SWAT SBA
Supported Merchandising Departments with assigned projects related to inventory optimization.
• Assisted in Workload Management, Transition Planning and Back to school key season execution in Girls Apparel
Implemented Strategic Contingency Plans for the Girls Ultimate Tee and Tank apparel programs.
Initiated use of new planning tool to identify variables to sales plan and accurate inventory levels to ensure maximized sales through great instocks.
Trained Apparel Divisions for roll out of Strategic Contingency Planning Tool.
Negotiated casepack revisions with sourcing to improve supply chain expense by $500K. while negotiating with vendors to maintain margin neutrality.
Partnered with divisions experts to create a comprehensive document to house all best method tools and links.
Supported and helped train two newly placed BAs
Merchandise Senior Business Analyst,
Managed inventory for multiple product categories.
• Planned $47mil 2007 & 2006 D74 BTC seasonal buys including by item forecasting of sales and key item identification.
Drove Back to College sales in both seasons through above goal set instocks for all planned programs.
• Captained Sales plan Process for the Dec Home Division
Implemented new division sales plan cross functional meetings for reviewing inventory process with director to ensure seasonal productivity; delivered above goal and above LY 2007 division salesplan instocks.
• Led Salesplan Store Walk through presentations for Dec Home Division
• Received April 2006 Director's Award for demonstrating leadership through my multiple captainships and strategic thinking and innovative merchandise placement saving department $600k in markdown dollars.
• Analyzed by item forecasts for 2006 4th qtr clock sales to deliver a 10.4% mature sales increase and instocks 9.7pp better than LY.
• Drove credibility and accuracy in forecasting as the D74 forecast captain
• Mentored and trained two merchandise planning business analysts in training
Retirement Operations Analyst,
RBC Dain Rauscher –
Completed the processing of client requests while complying with IRS regulations