Analytics Critical Thinking
Technical Skills Time Management
Flexible Effective Communicator
Pearl Companies –
- Developing a Marketing Analyst team of 4-5 employees to support data driven marketing campaigns and to guide client and organizational business decisions.
- Develop business case presentations and action plans to drive marketing strategy; including targeting recommendations, test design, cross-sell optimization, product opportunities and cost/benefit analysis.
- Consult and advise marketing teams on how to increase marketing effectiveness through the use of modeling, forecasting and simulation techniques combined with insight on direct marketing techniques for improving campaign results.
- Determine communication needs, gather appropriate information and work with Creative team to develop personalized, data-driven marketing materials/content that increases sales and R.O.I.
- Link business and information technology industry trends and best practices with company strategic goals.
- Partner with business areas to identify, interpret, analyze, clarify, and document business requirements and prepares recommendations based on analysis.
- Prepare forecasts and recommendations based on research of market conditions and date analysis in the areas of product references, market penetration, practices and sales trends.
- Created a team of three Web Analyst to support data, insights, recommendations and optimization needs for clients.
- Provided thought-leadership in measurement and analysis for digital marketing campaigns.
- Identified new ideas and opportunities for analytic projects.
- Contributed a in-depth level of digital marketing campaigns, along with strategic and analytical management of digital campaigns.
- Supported the development and application of digital measurement techniques, tools, and metrics across the digital portfolio.
- Managed reporting deliverables by adhering to timelines.
- Produced and distributed daily, weekly and monthly reporting and other ad hoc web-reporting requests.
- Provided recommendations on improving reporting processes, utilizing data visualization tools.
- Researched industry trends, gather secondary research, and evaluate vendors and their research solutions.
- Assisted with development and implementation of web analytics strategy for clients with Digital Strategist.
- Stayed abreast of current trends and best practices in marketing analysis, tools/techniques and training opportunities.
Interactive Business Specialist,
Marquette Group –
- Created and managed Interactive campaigns across multiple vendors and search engines, maintained a close relationship with set accounts and ensured customer satisfaction through regular and consistent proactive communication up selling and cross selling appropriate products and services.
- Expanded client campaigns and increased effectiveness by continually monitoring, testing, and updating ad placements as necessary.
- Analyzed trends and qualitative and quantitative data to recommend campaign changes.
- Conducted research for new prospects and new markets and product research using available tools.
- Developed working knowledge of digital products.
- Developed digital proposals/quotes for targeted clients and new business opportunities.
- Daily monitoring/management of digital buys.
- Developed and coordinated client reporting.
- Coordinated the financial aspects of Digital Programs.
- Accurately tracked paid search dollars and administrative details for auditing and account management.
- Provided strategic guidance and maintain relationship with corporate contact.
- Verified/negotiated with publishers and made appropriate client recommendations.
Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A:
Robert Morris University -