Passport Dsn -
- Management of company sales and finances (with finance team) - produce reports or presentations that outline findings, explain risk positions, or recommend changes.
- Confer with company directors, or staff members to discuss issues, coordinate activities, or resolve problems.
- Direct, plan, or implement policies, procedures and objectives to ensure continuing operations, maximize efficiencies and increase productivity.
- Mentor staff members and work on the development of each role within the business and the general company culture.
- Prepare budgets for approval, including those for funding or implementation of programs.
- Negotiate or approve contracts or agreements with clients, distributors, suppliers and other organizational entities.
- Appoint department heads or managers and assign or delegate responsibilities to them.
- Establish departmental responsibilities and coordinate functions among departments.
- Create presentations and deliver information at meetings or conventions to promote services (new business development), showcase work, or accomplish objectives.
- Represent Passport at official functions or delegate representatives to do so.
Clients Services Director
Passport Dsn -
Responsible for client retention - ensuring the business has a strong plan for the maintenance and development of client relationships.
• Identify and secure new business opportunities within existing clientsand assist with all new business proposals and pitches.
• Work closely withthe strategic planner in developing strategic direction for all major projects and ensure the team are implementing this vision across all presentations.
• Act as the client's liaison with the agency, ensuring all work meets the client'sobjective, including approval of artwork leaving the studio.
• Responsible for crisismanagement & issue resolution with both clients and the internal team
• Create and deliver company presentations to major clients whenever necessary.
• Maintain regular client liaison; conduct clientcheck-ins and yearly reviews (KPI's).
• Responsible for the company's monthly invoicing (and profitability) against sales targets - including the production of financial reports for company directors.
• Conduct weekly meetings with the finance team on client sales, billings, expenses and debtors.
• Management and mentoring of account management staff including reviewing of work and providing guidance, feedback, training, induction plans and career growth/opportunities.
Passport Dsn -
•Act as a senior client liaison with the agency, ensuring all work meets the client'sobjective.
•Understand the client's marketing objectives in terms of sales, market-share,competitor products, etc.
• Management of account finances: estimates, fee negotiations, client budgets,invoices and monthly disbursements.
• Maintain and grow client relationships (both existing and new)
• Support client requests and manage client expectations•Approval of artwork leaving the studio
• Take client briefs and feedback / responsible for writing briefs/contact reports for the studio at every stage of the project
• Provide client estimates/ timelines
• Support and help develop junior account management role/s.
• Identify and secure new business opportunities and assist with new business proposals and pitches.
• Manage and co-ordinate Passport DSN work schedule and appointments
• Responsible for monthly invoicing and meeting sales targets
• Liaise with Client Service Director on billings, expenses and debtors
• Management, training and mentoring of junior staff including the reviewing of work andproviding guidance and feedback.
• Active role in company meetings and procedures from a strategic perspective.
Area Manager & PR Manager
Lisa Barron Pty Ltd -
• Management of 3 retail fashion stores.
• Management of 14 retail staff.
• Liaise with an additional 40 wholesale accounts across Australia and undertake bi-annual/seasonal sales trips with Lisa Barron.
• Setting annual and weekly budgets, sales targets and creating financial reports for the company directors.
• Responsible for the interviewing/hiring/dismissal/reviews of all staff.
• Establish and implementation of any new processes, procedures, schedules, and keep track of the daily work of all retail staff.
• Formulation of strategies to extend business with established accounts and to create relationships with new accounts both in Australia and overseas.
• Organise and implement all sales promotions and events (including large warehouse sales events and fashion parades).
• Monitor and analyze sales periods and promotion results to determine cost effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
• Oversee marketing staff and approve all social media content (including maintenance of company website).
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
• Organisation and management of all press releases and media content for Lisa Barron.
• Develop and maintain the company's corporate image and identity, which includes the use of logos and signage.
Retail Buyer (Fashion)
Eco-d Pty Ltd -
- Examine, select, order, and purchase at the most favorable price merchandise consistent with quality, quantity, specification requirements and other factors.
- Monitor and analyze sales records, trends, or economic conditions to anticipate consumer buying patterns and determine what the company will sell and how much inventory is needed.
- Set or recommend mark-up rates, mark-down rates, and selling prices for merchandise.
- Set budgets each season and allocate stock accordingly.
- Train or supervise retail managers and staff.
- Authorize payment of invoices or return of merchandise.
- Interview and work closely with vendors to obtain and develop desired products.
- Consult with store or merchandise managers about budgets or goods to be purchased.
- Conduct staff meetings with sales personnel to introduce new merchandise.
- Determine which products should be featured in advertising, the advertising medium to be used, or when the ads should be run.
- Confer with sales and purchasing personnel to obtain information about customer needs and preferences.