Lab TechnicianLewiston, New York
Accomplished and energetic person with a solid history of achievement in Assisting manager with identifying and verifying the skills we would need to get the job done. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Monitoring, Critical Thinking and Facilitating the task.
My responsibilities as laboratory support clerk are as follow:
1.I receiving specimens into the lab and checking to make sure that all information is present on the specimens and then get the specimen ready for testing.
2. Pack and ship all send-out(reference labs) samples according to the International Air Transport Association (IATA) and Department of Transportation (DOT) guidelines.
3. Assists Manager with training evening and night shift personnel and students on the handling of sent out tests.
4. Assists Manager in identifying test(s) that need to be added to (LIS) laboratory information system.
5. Assists Manager in verifying reference laboratories invoices for accuracy.
6. I am responsible for ordering supplies for laboratory support department.
1. Test Blood, urine and spinal fluid sample.
2. Consult with veterinary specialist with some series of testing.
3. Interpreting results and reporting such data to veterinary hospitals.
1. Responsible for purchasing all supplies.
2. Maintained inventory of all equipment.
3. Responsible for the distribution of equipment to soldiers.
1. Oversee network connectivity, integration and troubleshooting.
2. Install and configure network copier hardware.
3. Testing and replacing hardware, along with source control experiences.
1. Responsibilities included receiving, stocking material and pulling orders.
2. Ensured material arrived when required, accomplished through the study and knowledge of production line rates.
3. Train new employees on policies and procedures of the warehouse and check inventory.
This is a real resume for a Lab Support Clerk in Cordova, Tennessee with experience working for such companies as St Jude Childrens Research Hospital, Antech Diagnistic, United States Army Reserved. This is one of the hundreds of Lab Support Clerk resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Lab Support Clerk resume.
Lab TechnicianLewiston, New York
Companies Worked For:Caravan Facilities Management At General Motors En...
Lab TechnicianShafter, California
Companies Worked For:Richland School District, J G Boswell Tomato Co LL...
Supply ClerkCharlotte, North Carolina
Companies Worked For:Novitex, United States Postal Service, United Stat...
Supply ClerkLauderdale Lakes, Florida
Companies Worked For:United States Marine Corps, Publix Supermarket
Technical Support Sp...El Paso, Texas
Companies Worked For:ADP
Warehouse AssociateRancho Cucamonga, California
Companies Worked For:Weber Logistics, Disneyland, Cafe Rio Mexican Gril...
Lab TechnicianANDERSON, Indiana
Companies Worked For:Prairie Farms Dairy, American PineAcre Kennels, Vi...
Lab TechnicianCuba , Missouri
Companies Worked For:Versa Tags Inc, Imi aerospace, PLAZE PLZ Aeroscien...
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume