Service Technician / Installation Technician
October 2006 - June 2007
* Learn as much about the business as possible
* Conduct PIWT's, provide install schedules.
* Install hospitals, as well as service them when complete.
* Fill in for service techs at various facilities.
Cleveland Clinic Sharps Supervisor
June 2007 - June 2008
* Manage 3 technicians and 4,000 sharps locations.
* Be the customer contact for all sharps related issues.
* Attend meetings with hospital staff.
* Work with transportation on delivery and pick up.
* Provide weekly updates to service manager and district manager.
National Installation Supervisor
June 2008 - December 2013
* Oversee installations and 3 full time techs in all markets of USA & Canada.
*Overseeing weekly True North compliance reports and daily installation activity. Managing travel based on most cost effective and time effective manor.
* Develop install schedules based on time and staffing.
* Coordinate with local SMS and sales team on delivery on product.
* Attend hand off meeting and address any potential installation questions.
Installation Project Specialist
January 2014 - Present
* Conduct PIWT with sales and customer and address any questions they may have in regards to installation.
* Train and install with different installers weekly.
* Develop new ideas for more timely installations.
* Assure all installers are trained to the IPS standards as well as all hospital requirements.
* Build strong relationships with local SMS and sales teams.
Pro Shop Attendant / Starter
March 2004 - September 2006
* Open and close golf course on a daily basis.
* Arrange tee times for golfers.
* Maintain stock of pro shop items as well as working with vendors on ordering of items.
September 2003 - September 2006
* Speak with patrons to ensure satisfaction with food and service, to respond to complaints, or to make conversation.
* Answer telephone calls and respond to inquiries or transfer calls.
* Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff, and customers to ensure that dining details are handled properly and customers' concerns are addressed.
* Supervise and coordinate activities of dining room staff to ensure that patrons receive prompt and courteous service.
This is a real resume for a Installation Project Supervisor in Youngstown, Ohio with experience working for such companies as Stericycle, Henry Stambaugh Golf Course, Springfield Grille. This is one of the hundreds of Installation Project Supervisor resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Installation Project Supervisor resume.
Companies Worked For:Hannah From, University of Central Florida, Harmon...
Companies Worked For:EberhartPetro Golf Course, Portolese Family Auctio...
Companies Worked For:Kemper Sports, State Farm Insurance, Enterprise Ho...
Companies Worked For:City of Sugar Hill Golf Course, Lauren Hutchinson,...
Companies Worked For:Sotola Bar Grill, North Coast Orthodontics, Whole...
Companies Worked For:Cafe Centro, The Beach Club, Genesis Mortgage inc,...
Companies Worked For:First Tee of Central Arkansas, Cheer City United,...
Companies Worked For:Marquette Golf Club, Rogers City Country Club
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume