Front Office ClerkLouisville, Kentucky
Service-oriented Administrator with over 18 years of background in Military Service. Core competencies include Customer and Personal Service, Critical Thinking and Coordination as well as excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency.
- Created digital filing system to scan and file Client documents for over 90 Management Agreements for easy access.
- Prepared Excel Spreadsheet for identifying expired or expiring Management Agreements.
- Filed paper documents in file cabinets, as required.
- Operated office equipment such as: All-in-One Printer to scan, print and copy documents.
- Prepared/replaced approximately 200 folders that were old, over-filled or needed new labels.
- Answered phones and forwarded to appropriate personnel or prepared messages and distributed accordingly.
- Greeted and welcomed guests.
- Established availability and assigned rooms to incoming guests with or without reservations via telephone and walk-ins.
- Operated cash drawer and balanced revenue.
- Sorted, distributed and re-directed mail, messages and packages.
- Responsible for covering weekends, holidays and filling in for full-time Clerks as needed.
- Posted charges to ledger using computer or manually, when necessary.
- Managed Housekeepers and Maintenance and assigned specific duties.
- Checked in large groups of personnel (50-100+) during shift
- Prepared correspondence, reports, and other documents from handwritten drafts using a word processor or automated office equipment.
- Utilized automated systems to verify accuracy and to obtain personnel reports.
- Coordinated with Travel Agency making travel arrangements and known preferences of traveler, obtained electronic ticketing, forwarded itinerary(ies).
- Reserved lodging/hotel and car rentals.
- Handled customer inquiries, researched problems, forwarded inquiries to appropriate work section(s).
- Maintained office files, current and historical, established and maintained an office filing system.
- Prepared correspondence, reports, and other documents using a word processor or automated office equipment.
- Maintained records of 70 personnel at local and remote locations by mailing, emailing or faxing required documents for updating and/or signatures.
- Prepared and processed documents for benefits and entitlements to personnel.
- Coordinated with Travel Agency making travel arrangements based on known preferences of traveler.
- Responsible for accountability and maintenance of office equipment to include: fax machine, copier, printers, scanner and computers.
- Responsible for office supply purchase and maintenance.
- Trained junior personnel via On-the-job Training
on systems to obtain personnel data and reports.
- Trained junior personnel via On-the-job Training on systems to obtain personnel data and reports.
This is a real resume for a Front Office Clerk in Independence, Missouri with experience working for such companies as Silas Frazier Realty, Llc, Heart Of America Inn. This is one of the hundreds of Front Office Clerk resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Front Office Clerk resume.
Front Office ClerkLouisville, Kentucky
Companies Worked For:Baptist Health Medical Group, Community Trust Bank...
Front Office ClerkLa Grange, Texas
Companies Worked For:McBroom Clinic, St Marks Medical Center, National...
Front Office ClerkIrving, Texas
Companies Worked For:WD plumbing company, Gold N Carats, Childrens Ligh...
Front Desk ClerkCenterville, Tennessee
Companies Worked For:Prince Hardware LLC, Fish Camp Restaurant, Subway
Front Desk ClerkHialeah, Florida
Companies Worked For:Palmetto General Hospital, Bay Harbour Med Spa, Va...
Front Desk ClerkAnaheim, California
Companies Worked For:Enterprise Rent a Car, Laguna Cliffs Marriott Reso...
Office Administrator...Fountain, Colorado
Companies Worked For:LMA Enterprises, Doctors of Natural Medicine, USAA...
Office Administrator...Sanford, Florida
Companies Worked For:Envirobrite Energy Planning Associates LLC, Perfor...
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume