Environmental Design Specialist (Marketing)
Vans (VF Outdoor) –
- Manage budgets for the Wholesale channels, as well as Environmental Marketing with update meetings held weekly.
- Work in partnership with Finance to track YTD spends and forecast expenses.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Sales team in establishing potential future projects and confirming that funds are available for each new project.
- Closely work with the Marketing Managers to confirm spends, available budgets, and credit memo needs.
- Submit and approve all departmental invoices using SAP
- Developed a database solution for budgets, Visual Project Requests, and POP/Fixtures for the Environmental Design team, using FileMaker Pro.
- Communicate updates for all visual projects and buildouts with Key Account Sales Reps and Directors.
- Established project responsibilities, timeframes, expectations, and budgets for visual based projects.
- Conduit of information flow between the Environmental Design department and our external counterparts.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks. Responsible for proactively managing/coordinating daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars.
- Arranges travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries; process reimbursement and expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; track expenses and follow-up in a timely manner.
Administrative Executive Assistant of Operations and Sales
Select Staffing (VANS Corporate Office) –
- All clerical duties to support a group of Executive Management staff and 3 Vice Presidents.
- Filing, file management, calendar management of 3 Executives, sorting and distributing departmental mail and heavy data entry.
- Catering sales meetings, ordering supplies, Internet research, and create presentations.
- Managed the corporate accounts such as Office Depot and corporate credit cards.
- Assist with meeting coordination for office meetings and large off-site meetings.
- Working knowledge of travel arrangement protocols, Carlson-Wagonlit, and arranged all domestic and international travel arrangements for 3 Executives.
- Detail oriented and ability to display discretion with sensitive and confidential information.
- Working knowledge of expense and processing protocols, Concur.
Office Administrator & Executive Assistant
Prudential California Realty –
- Planned and coordinated logistics and materials for board meetings, committee meetings and staff events.
- Created detailed expense reports and requests for capital expenditures.
- Provided clerical support to over 120+ agents during the entire sales process and oversaw all operations and procedures for 3 different branches: Brea, Fullerton, and Chino Hills.
- Coordinated with Escrow and other agents at the time of closing that all credits, commissions, or referrals are accurate and that the funds are ready to be distributed to all parties, scheduled or ordered all termite inspections, appraisals with the Lenders, home inspections, title reports, home repairs, researched and secured public information about properties, and confirmed all closing dates.
- Performed marketing tasks to help sell homes and fill vacant rental properties.
- Instructed weekly multi--media, and industry networking classes Managed and edited property pictures and uploaded them on to the CRMLS.
House of Blues Entertainment, Inc./Live Nation –
Document Drawer & Funding Assistant
Bankers West –
Funding Assistant/Administrative Assistant
Marina Mortgage –
Accounting/Funding Assistant/Administrative Asst
Sea Breeze Financial –