Emergency Room Tech
Willis-Knighton Health System
Perform drug and alcohol screening tests; administer Electrocardiogram(EKG)test on patients; Ensuring that all patient rooms are properly stock with medical supplies and kept clean;aid in all codes by performing CPR : applying splints and banding of wounds; transferring of patients for CT procedures and placement to proper room for treatment; inserting and removal of catheters from patients; Assist Doctors/Nurses with medical procedures by providing the necessary medical equipment when needed. Computer application
Caddo Parish School Board
Teach various grade levels from pre-k to 12th grade students; held 4-8 long term assignments. Teach subject such as English, Social Studies, math and physical education.
Jan 2004－May 2005
Taught two nights per week none traditional students seeking to complete a degree program in Organizational Management. Students enrolled was employed from the City of Shreveport departments, Police and Fire departments. Subjects taught: System Management, Human Resources, Business Ethic and Introduction to Management.
Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Mar 1992－Aug 1996
City of Shreveport
Helped to establish start up businesses with proper permits to operate business; worked with the Shreveport Chamber of Commerce on numerous committee as a representative from the City of Shreveport; Certify Minority and Women owner businesses with the City of Shreveport.
Mental Health Tech Supervisor
Sep 1991－Mar 1992
Highland Hills Hospital
Training Coordinator/Assistant Persmanager
Feb 1986－Aug 1991
Navy Resale System
Conducted weekly orientation for new hires, Sales Clerks training in customer service and cash handling. Responsible for all level of training for a workforce of 650 employees; coordinated training in various department as needed. Interviewed and scheduling of prospective applicants for employment.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events, such as luncheons or graduation ceremonies.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information and processing and submitting payroll.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
Eastern College of Health Vocations
Master of Science:
Bachelor of Arts:
Online Student,Business Administration
California Intercontinental University