Promote personal growth in leadership opportunities while
continuing to maintain personal relationships with healtcare professionals. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times.
-Perform adult 2D echocariograms with color flow and doppler imaging, while providing feedback to cardiologists in an inpatient and outpatient setting.
-Perform pediatric 2D echocardiograms with color flow and doppler flow imaging on inpatients and outpatients.
-Assist cardiologist with transesophageal echocardiograms while using 3D imaging.
-Assist cardiologists while performing a pericardiocentesis.
- Perform stress echocardiograms with treadmills and dobutamine IV infusion, while monitoring 12 Lead EKG's.
-Work closely with cardiologists and other healthcare professionals regarding patient care.
-Take on-call responsibility for emergent cases after hours.
-Took on additonal responsibilities in echo lab during changes in leadership.
-Precept incoming echo staff during department oreintation.
- Perform 2D echocardiograms with Doppler and Color Flow on cardiac patients while providing feedback to cardiologists.
- Trained in Tissue Doppler and Definity contrast echocardiogram imaging.
- Perform stress echocardiograms with treadmills and dobutamine infusion, while monitoring 12 Lead EKG's.
- Attended echo seminar at The Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute in St. Petersburg, FL (June 2005).
- Work independently at satellite office performing echocardiograms/stress echocardiograms.
- Work closely with cardiologists and other healthcare professionals regarding patient care.
- Performed and monitored 12 Lead EKGs during cardiolite treadmill testing, adenosine infusion, and dobutamine infusion.
- Assisted in cardiolite imaging, while preparing camera settings.- Assisted Nuclear Technician with quality control in association with NRC regulat
- Telemetry monitored Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III cardiopulmonary patients, including heart rate, blood pressure, rate of perceived exertion, and oxygen levels.
- Designed and implemented exercise prescriptions for cardiopulmonary patients.
This is a real resume for a Echocardiography Technician in Noblesville, Indiana with experience working for such companies as Indiana University Health North Hospital, The Care Group, Llc. This is one of the hundreds of Echocardiography Technician resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Echocardiography Technician resume.
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume