* Outgoing *Responsible and trustworthy
*Multitasking *Judgment and Decision Making
*Time management *Complex problem solving
*Management skills *Personal an Human Resources
Direct Support Staff
Sunrise Northeast Inc.
- Prepare and maintain records of progress and services performed, reporting changes in health conditions to manager or nursing.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as vital signs,bedside and personal care, administer medications, under the direction of the prescribing physician and nursing team.
- Transport individuals to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or community outings, using a handicap van and personal vehicle.
- Prepare nutritious meals and follow each Formal Meal Plans and dietary restrictions.
- Assist and encourage individuals to meet care plan goals
- I am a responsible SRNE credit card holder to purchase hygiene products,and gifts for participant's ie: Birthdays,Christmas gifts, clothing and furniture..
- Evaluate the living skills and capacities of physically, developmentally, or emotionally disabled .
Employment Specialist/ Direct Support Staff
Dec 1999－Jun 2005
Arc of Quinebaug Valley Inc.
- EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST
- Oversee activities directly related to making products to sell or providing services
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement,customer satisfaction and determine areas needing guidance for job improvement
- Assist participant with customer clientele, preparing work schedules and services requested. Assign specific duties and coordinate the job sites
- Direct and coordinate financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency and productivity
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with direct supervisors, organization officials
- Determine goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on customer demand
- Monitor businesses and agencies to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits
- Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of business status
- Providing a professional and friendly relationship with customers which services are provided
- Introduce alternative training methods if improvements arise
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Encourage and guide with positive reinforcement.
- TRAINING INSTRUCTOR IN GROUP HOME SETTING
- A personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes
- Guide individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs administering medications and treatments under the direction of their physician and nursing
- Transport participant's to locations outside the home, such as to physicians' offices or on outings, using company and personal vehicle with safety and guidelines according to specific needs
- Timely attend and participate in required staff meetings,training or re-certification classes as needed.
- Being a team member with other co workers,introducing ideas on how to provide a safe and nurturing home environment for the participant's and family members
Certified Nurses Assistant
May 1984－Nov 1999
Peirce Memorial Baptist Home
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems and relay to supervising R.N.or L.P.N.
- Check and monitor resident's' pulse, temperature, and respiration as needed. Recording all care and progress notes into nursing books at end of shift
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and with dressing, grooming and feeding
- Changing bed linens, washing and cleaning, or assisting with their personal care
- Prepare or serve meals according to prescribed diets
- Accompany resident's to doctors' offices or other services, providing transportation assistance, and companionship
- Encourage and or assist in prescribed exercises or in the use of braces, ambulation and r.o.m
- Entertain, converse with, or give 1/1 attention to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Provide compassionate and dignified physical and spiritual care during and after the residents death
- Exceptional training and certification with all stages of Dementia, Alzheimer's disease and Elder Care
High School Diploma:
Killingly High School
Brooklyn Middle School