*Diabetes Educator *High level of autonomy
*Manager and effective leader *Problem resolution capability
*Adept at prioritizing/managing deadlines *Computer proficient
*Staff training/development *Employee scheduling
*Consistently meet goals *Data base management
*Management of department financials
* Partner with the Chief of Endocrinology and Director of Medical Practices in the assessment, planning, and implementation of programs that support the successful operation of the diabetes education program
* Work collaboratively with endocrine and primary care physicians to deliver effective patient care
* Oversee and manage a number of clinical staff in patient care activities while maintaining a high level of staff morale and professionalism
* Maintain ADA Education Program Recognition Certification. Developed excel spreadsheet for staff to self enter daily patient statistics. Analyze same data and oversee annual renewal process and CQI of said program
* Assisted in development of EMR charting, in addition to growth of the insulin pump program
* Evaluate and educate patients with diabetes and teach self management tools. Pump certified trainer.
* Seek opportunities to develop alliances with other professional groups
* Support the on-going development of staff through coaching and role modeling
* Review monthly and annual reports of income, expense productivity, etc. and implement necessary actions to ensure budgetary compliance. Work with director to create/review annual budget. Responsible for input of all charge tickets into billing computer system, reconcile payments received and submit copays to billing office. Resolve billing issues, ie denials
*Triage for after hour line for multiple pediatric practices and health advice line for hospital service
* Provided service and physician referrals to callers
* Involved in QA development of cleaner and more accurate modes of reporting data to MD groups
* Mentor to new employees
* Strong communication skills with physicians, staff, and clients
* Part time per diem school nurse to cover duties of current school nurse recovering from an injury
* Distribute medications: both routine/daily and as needed to students
* Evaluated routine sick calls
* Maintained logs of medications/sick visits
* Performed partial physical exams/ lice checks
* Distributed health information to students and parents
* Worked collaboratively with principal, office staff, and teachers to deliver care to students
* Co-charge nurse of vascular laboratory
* Performed non-invasive lab studies inclusive of ultrasound of carotid arteries, venous system, renal arteries, aorta and transcranial Doppler. Performed additional non invasive testing for peripheral vascular disease
* Assisted with development of assessment tools for personnel to use
* Preceptor to new staff
* Assisted with development of a vascular registry
* Assisted with development of evaluation tool to become involved in the nursing career ladder within the hospital
* Provided direct care to patients and made necessary nursing judgements. Demonstrated ability for decision making by integrating theoretical knowledge with practical experience in caring for patients. Formulated care plans.
* Coordinated the care of patients and directly assisted personnel in order to provide safe, effective, efficient, equitable and timely, patient-centered care. Demonstrated the ability to identify resources necessary to implement the plan of care.
* Performed duties as district and team leader, charge nurse, and unit medication nurse
* Mentor for new staff
* Employed on post partum nursing unit
* Administered direct patient care and assisted RN staff in evaluation and care of post partum patients
* Assisted in giving classes to new moms regarding bathing and caring for their new infant
This is a real resume for a Diabetes Self Management Program Supervisor and Coordinator in South Deerfield, Massachusetts with experience working for such companies as Baystate Health, Deerfield Elementary School, Baystate Medical Center. This is one of the hundreds of Diabetes Self Management Program Supervisor and Coordinator resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Diabetes Self Management Program Supervisor and Coordinator resume.
Companies Worked For:Privatus Care Solutions, beacon hospice, Southern...
Companies Worked For:Central Coast Home Health and Hospice, Central Coa...
Companies Worked For:Monsanto Co, School Nurse LPNDDC NonCertified Tazw...
Companies Worked For:Summit Surgery Center, Presbyterian Hospital Hunte...
Companies Worked For:Mercy Medical Center, Society for Handicapped Citi...
Companies Worked For:University Medical Center of El Paso, Planned Pare...
Companies Worked For:Barrow Neurological Institute, OMSI, Olathe Medica...
Companies Worked For:Mayo Clinic Health System Oakridge, Mayo Clinic U...
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume