Jun 2013 －Present
Christ Like Catering
- Confer with staff at a chosen event site to coordinate details.
- Inspect event facilities to ensure that they conform to customer requirements.
- Review event bills for accuracy, and approve payment.
- Plan and develop programs, agendas, budgets, and services according to customer requirements.
- Hire, train, and supervise volunteers and support staff required for events.
Jan 2012 －May 2013
Starwood Resorts & Spas
Pizza station Ono's Restaurant inside Resort, responsible for cooking,prepping,cleaning, and closing
Also worked banquets,weddings,carving stations,broiler,and Luau's
Implemented and supported company initiatives and programs,consistently kept a clean and safe environment,followed proper food handling methods and maintained correct temperature of all food products , established and kept an open collaborative relationship with kitchen team.
Nov 2011 －Jan 2012
Lahaina Prime Rib & Fish
Prepared salads made to order in an open deck Restaurant on the beach, made fresh sushi, crab & ahi rolls,made deserts from scratch such as chocolate mousse ,key lime pie,creme brulee' , etc. Systematically tasted and smelled all prepared dishes,observed color,texture,and garnished.
Culinary Director / Executive Chef
Nov 2010 －Apr 2011
Silverado Senior Living
- Check the quality of raw or cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Supervise or coordinate activities of cooks or workers engaged in food preparation.
- Instruct cooks or other workers in the preparation, cooking, garnishing, or presentation of food.
- Prepare and cook foods of all types, either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions.
Mar 2010 －Nov 2010
Cardinal Culinary - offshore Services
12 hour shifts 7 days a week 30 days out
Cooked,prepped,cleaned,supervised 2 porters
This position was on a Norwegian ship in the Gulf of Mexico, the vessel employed divers and employees that repaired oil lines and platforms, enforcement of appropiate work flow and quality controls for food quality and temperature.Set up and performed initial prep work for food items such as soups,sauces and salads.
fried food items were inprohibited
Feb 2010 －Mar 2010
Aramark - offshore
12 hour shifts 7 days a week 14 days out
Cooked , cleaned , prepped.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Prepare specialty foods such as pizzas, fish and chips, sandwiches, and tacos, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
Executive Sous Chef
Jul 2005 －Jan 2010
Sodexho/ Harris County Hospital District
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employees follow standards and regulations.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Determine how food should be presented and create decorative food displays.
- Record production or operational data on specified forms.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labor, and overhead costs.