1. Vision Check- Letters, Allen slide, E's, Counting fingers 2. IOP check applanation and tonopen
3. Performing Visual Fields 4. Performing Ocular coherence topography (OCT)
5. PAM (Prediction Acuity Meter) 6. Refractions
7. Pachemetry 8. Giving injections
9. Patient teaching 10. Scheduling
11. Taking patient calls and questions 12. Preparing patient for lasers (Yag, PI etc)
13. Taking accurate patient history 14. Confrontational fields
15. Pupil checks 16. Checking stereopsis
17.Cover and uncover 18. Trichiasis removal
19. Suture removal 20. Assisting with in office surgeries and procedures
This is a real resume for a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant ENT tech in Kimper, Kentucky with experience working for such companies as East Ky Eye Ear Nose And Throat Specialists, Jc Penneys, Holzer Medical Center. This is one of the hundreds of Certified Ophthalmic Assistant ENT tech resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Certified Ophthalmic Assistant ENT tech resume.
Companies Worked For:Food Lion, BJs Wholesale club, Meat city
Companies Worked For:MedExpress Urgent Care, The Eye Doctors Optometris...
Companies Worked For:Bachmans, Eddie Bauer
Companies Worked For:McKenzie Health System, Harbor Beach Wire, Carmet...
Companies Worked For:NMMC, Intrepid USA Healthcare Services, North Arka...
Companies Worked For:Columbia Forest Products, Kmart, Parason Machine I...
Companies Worked For:The Market on Limestone, Publix Super Market at Ro...
Companies Worked For:Bealls Outlet, Lowes Home Improvment, Lowes Home I...
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume