*Receives visitors, answers inquiries and callers and refers them to
proper school officials.
*Operate telephone switchboard and other office equipment including
typewriter, CRT terminal, personal computer, word processor, printer
and related office equipment.
*Required screen and open the school doors for callers to enter the
building securely. Make sure they sign in and report to designated area.
* Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail.
* Prepares, maintains and inputs pertinent information on permanent
record cards of pupils.
*Assist Principals and teachers with related office tasks.
* Planning and placing television media buys on a per inquiry
* Managing and optimizing campaigns against client's goals
* Analyzing and tracking campaign results on a daily/weekly/
* Finding and evaluating new media opportunities
* Identifying and reconciling discrepancies
* Assisting in the development of media plans and strategy.
*Communicating results to both account management and
This is a real resume for a Cerical Sub in Angola, New York with experience working for such companies as Lake Shore Central Schools, Time Life Books And Video, Labuick Media. This is one of the hundreds of Cerical Sub resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Cerical Sub resume.
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume