Call Center Data Entry
Orange Lake Resort –
Responsible for verifying call quality and
integrity for package sales in our Marketing Call Center and ensuring that the
package compliance is consistent with the departmental quality goals and
initiatives through programs such as
Salesforce, TimeShareWare SAM , TimeShareWare Next, In-contact and
SMART (Sales, Marketing, Admin, Resort, Technology). As well as provide package discrepancies and feedback to
the leadership team as required and complete any and all tasks/projects assigned
ORANGE COUNTY SUBSTITUTE TEACHER
In the absence of the full-time classroom teacher, the
Substitute Teacher provides instruction, encourages student progress, and
manages the learning environment. The major functions are to assume duties of the regular District/School
classroom teacher promptly and in accordance with school rules. Implement
existing lesson plans in a manner that ensures the integrity of academic time,
and motivates students to learn and participate. Instruct students regarding a
variety of classroom topics/courses of instruction, as determined by the School
District's lesson plan and in accordance with Kelly Services policy. Assign reasonable tasks and homework to
students in accordance with the School District's lesson plans and Creates a
classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the
maturity and interests of the students as well as address the various learning
styles of students accordingly.
Professional Business Temp
APPLE ONE PROFESSIONAL TEMP JOBS
RAMADA FRONT DESK 2ND SHIFT
Front Desk Representative assists
with daily opening and/or closing procedures. Serves guests by completing registration, accommodating
the guest's needs within their stay and check-out with the
skills/qualifications of customer service, people skills, quality focus, professionalism, energy level, multi-tasking,
dependability, thoroughness, phone skills, data entry skills and listening.
Walt Disney Company
- Concierge Assistance with tickets, reservations, recreation.
- Assistants at the front desk with cashiers and Concierge desk.
- Communication with travel agencies and room control department when reservation has problems.
- Translate at check in time to facilitate entrances to the hotel and complete reservations.
- Resolve any guest problems at the time of arrival or during their stays in Walt Disney property.
- Coordinate with bells services any guest request at check in time or during staying.
- Make dinning reservation for guest during his stay.
- Coordinate dinner shows, DME pickups, boarding passes, etc.
- On Club level: arrange all setting for the different times, make sure everything is in order, food in place and the guest's stay is as flawless as possible.
- Provide full services for ours guest and accommodate any additional needs/requests our guest with special needs and VIP on the concierge floors, may require.
- Back office assistance, when needed (data entry, filing, copying, miscellaneous as needed).
Workers Compensation Claims Assistant
INTERSTATE INSURANCE SERVICE GROUP
- Setting up Data Entry and Physical Claim Files.
- Assistants entering providers, billings and certificates of insurance.
- Assistance with ordering supplies for the department, mail, copying files, filing, miscellaneous as needed.
WAL-MART DISCOUNT STORE
WEBBER INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- ordering and stocking of merchandise, maintain the department's appearance.
- Assistant at the Customer service desk.
- Assistance cashiering and translating for our Spanish speaking customers.
Library Student Aid
Polk Community College
- Employed at Webber's library while attending the facility and working a full time job.
- Teaching and Learning Center Student Aid.
- Employed at Polk Community College's Teaching and learning Center while attending the facility and working a full time job.