Reliable Interpreter with a pharmacy degree and background in English/Spanish Language. Highly disciplined and hard working with 4 years of experience in patient care and excellent customer service .
* Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
* Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones, faxes, mail, and computers.
* Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
* Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences.
* Inform clients of essential travel information, such as travel times, transportation connections, and medical and visa requirements.
* Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
* Maintain computerized inventories of available passenger space and provide information on space reserved or available.
* Assemble and issue required documentation, such as tickets, travel insurance policies, and itineraries.
* Trace lost, delayed, or misdirected baggage for customers.
* Provide clients with assistance in preparing required travel documents and forms.
* Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of travel conveyance changes or to confirm reservations.
* Examine passenger documentation to determine destinations and to assign boarding passes.
* Provide boarding or disembarking assistance to passengers needing special assistance.
* Announce arrival and departure information, using public address systems.
* Check baggage and cargo and direct passengers to designated locations for loading.
* Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories, brochures, and maps.
* Promote particular destinations, tour packages, and other travel services.
• Provided patient assessment for Indications for AC therapy, International Normalized Ratio (INR) range and values, concomitant medications and herbal/supplements, recent alterations in diet or alcohol use, medication compliance, patient's level of understanding of therapy, other medical history and lab values pertinent to the patient's AC status, and identified signs and symptoms of thrombosis or serious bleeding and determined need for physician evaluation. Patients with adverse physical findings were referred to Emergency Services.
• Provided education to patients and caregivers. Patients were provided education on AC therapy and documented in AHLTA. Education included review of indication for AC therapy, INR results and terminology, specified goals and length of AC therapy, drug interactions and concurrent medications, and dietary considerations. The importance of adherence and compliance with AC regimens must also be addressed, as well as cautions regarding alcohol use. Provided AC medication dosing and follow-up instructions, and ensured patient fully understood instructions.
• Monitored and adjusted AC regimens using Outpatient Warfarin Dosing Algorithm, and current ACCP and ASHP guidelines. Provided recommendations for dosing of AC medications, enter prescriptions for Warfarin prescription system as needed, evaluated current INR value and assessed the need for changes in the current regimen. Determined the frequency of INR testing and followed-up appointments to the AC clinic. Referred patients who were noncompliant with AC regimens and clinic appointments.
• Notified referring provider, PCM or Internal Medicine Consultant if there was evidence of documented or suspected major bleeding, patient has INR > 9 requiring vitamin K therapy, or patient is presenting medical conditions other than AC.
• Provided knowledge, skill and ability necessary to manage and monitor patients receiving AC therapies. This included assessment of efficacy and potential toxicity, achievement of therapeutic goals, and evaluation of patient-related variables that affect therapy management.
• Had the ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources—computerized records, laboratory results, written and verbal information provided by the patient, verbal and written information provided from the provider, and other health care records and made appropriate clinical decisions.
• Had Knowledge of computer operations and proficiency in the use of basic word processing, data entry and automated medical records.
• Participated in the orientation, training, and evaluation of duty performance of newly assigned personnel, as appropriate by teaching newly assigned staff members unit policies and procedures, location of reference manuals and unit supplies and equipment, and working one-on-one with the new staff member. Evaluated clinical practice by demonstrating tasks and procedures and observing the performance of the newly assigned personnel in accomplishing these procedures/tasks.
• Ensured compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the medical treatment facility. Provided care within ethical and legal boundaries.
• Recognized adverse signs and symptoms and react/responded quickly by communicating with other members of the health care team.
This is a real resume for a Bilingual crew member reservations in West Valley, Utah with experience working for such companies as Jetblue Airways, 4care Pharmacy, Intermountain Homecare. This is one of the hundreds of Bilingual crew member reservations resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Bilingual crew member reservations resume.
Companies Worked For:Bayonne Pharmacy, Liberty Pharmacy, Verona Pharmac...
Companies Worked For:Meijer Pharmacy, JewelOsco Pharmacy, CVS, Walgreen...
Companies Worked For:Rite Aid, Merranie Zellweger, Walgreens, Sea World...
Companies Worked For:Harborview Medical Center, Virginia Mason Hospital...
Companies Worked For:HyVee Pharmacy, Iowa Speedway Ovations, HyVee Star...
Companies Worked For:Walgreens Pharmacy, Debbie Joel Real Estate LLC, D...
Companies Worked For:Giant Eagle Pharmacy, Heat Exchange and Transfer,...
Companies Worked For:CVS Pharmacy Store 5847, Nates Pharmacy, Empire Ph...
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume