Assistant ManagerForest Grove, Oregon
• Write and editConsumer Services Department communications for department executives
• Create verbiage,best practices and policy for all Email, Chat and Social Media communications
• Assist inmanaging change through effective communication and support of new initiatives
• Create team and department
• Social Media
• Update team SharePoint site and assist Process Team with more advanced SharePoint projects
• Assure acustomer experience consistent with brand positioning through email and socialmedia correspondence for all Brown Shoe Brands
• Identifyineffective processes and procedures and work with internal departments tosolve, implement and translate new, more efficient practices to associates
• Build andnurture relationships between Consumer Services and all levels of BS Business Units
• Think quickly on my feet to make fast acting decisions and executions
• Directly supervise team of 13 Associates
• Analyze reports and customer call drivers to present consumer trends and solutions
• Devise and execute cost saving initiatives while keeping service quality at the top
•Wrote, edited, and published clear and concise communications for fieldAssociates via SharePoint. Content specialty includes but was not limited totalent management, company benefits, HR Services announcements, systemupgrades, and operational policies and procedures.
•Influence internal business units to understand and execute best practices forexcellent customer experiences.
•Work with internal business partners to ensure accurate information andcohesive strategic planning. • Manage company's Online Manual SharePoint siteto ensure easy search and accessibility to current policies and procedures.
•Collaborate with all Human Resource teams on communication plans for upcomingprojects, changes and announcements.
•Support systemic, operations, and Associate morale requests of District andRegional Managers.
•Work with all internal partners to measure deficiencies and find sustainablesolutions.
•Assist in managing change through effective communication and support of newinitiatives.
• Acted as SeniorCopywriter for press releases, content for Agency literature and website, andsocial blogging
• Wrote strategicbusiness proposals for prospective clients
• Practicedeffective sales efforts resulting in a steady increase of new business byworking closely with clients and prospective clients to meet their needs
• Managed reportsmonitoring chatter and trends in sought after partnership markets
• Networked andrepresented Agency within selected industry trade publications/organizations,business and civic groups
• Managed department'sbudget including forecasting to meet strategic goals
• Researched andtracked local and national businesses including personnel, budgets, history,and activities using CRM (Sales Force) and social media platforms
• Wrote work flowproposals for senior management
• Analyzedgovernment contracts and statements of work to make sure it was within thescope of Enterprise's ability and followed guidelines
• Created detaileddaily, weekly and monthly reports for the Enterprise Federal GovernmentDepartment as well as Corporate Offices to show growth, forecast futureearnings and prospective opportunities
• MonitoredGovernment owned websites for business opportunities
• Hired, trainedand managed all Federal Government Employees on guidelines of contractprocedures and policies – including motivating, developing, coaching and evaluating
• Contributed tothe Red Cross newspaper including press releases for news outlets andmaintaining website updates
• DevelopedPowerPoint presentations to be used at the National Red Cross Level
• Worked withcommunity organizations, government agencies, and businesses to createpartnerships
• Created and madepresentations to businesses, organizations and K-12 schools, and Senior Centerson disaster preparedness, Red Cross practices and current endeavors
• Created, designedand wrote all literature for Preparedness documents
• Worked withChapter Directors to develop strategic plans including managing Preparednessbudget for travel, publications and literature
This is a real resume for a Assistant Manager in Saint Louis, Missouri with experience working for such companies as Caleres, Washington Unviersity Becker Medical Library, Stealth Creative. This is one of the hundreds of Assistant Manager resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Assistant Manager resume.
Assistant ManagerForest Grove, Oregon
Companies Worked For:Oahu Vending and Amusement, Pacific University Lea...
Assistant ManagerBear, Delaware
Companies Worked For:Trade Secret Hair Salon, Pier 1 Imports, Adecco St...
Assistant ManagerLoganville, Georgia
Companies Worked For:Quiktrip, Racetrac, Mr Clean Carwash, Stevi Bs
Assistant ManagerMidland, Texas
Companies Worked For:Wet Seal, Cracker Barrel, TJ Maxx, Pizza Hut
Assistant ManagerJackson, South Carolina
Companies Worked For:Goodwill Industries, Cintas, One Hour Cleaners
Assistant ManagerAlexandria, Virginia
Companies Worked For:Buffalo Wild Wings
Assistant ManagerKokomo, Indiana
Companies Worked For:Maurices, Target, Self Employed, Retro Styles, Gil...
Assistant ManagerTerre Haute, Indiana
Companies Worked For:Fuddruckers, Cheeseburger In Paradise, Cheeseburge...
Assistant ManagerExton, Pennsylvania
Companies Worked For:Exton Store N More, Penske, Citizens Bank, Rite Ai...
Assistant ManagerSavannah, Georgia
Companies Worked For:Ashley Stewart, Smoothie King, Waffle House
Assistant Managerbuffalo, Missouri
Companies Worked For:Bullseye, Walgreens
Assistant ManagerBronx, New York
Companies Worked For:City Sports, BILLABONG, ELEMENT, STARBUCKS, AMERIC...
Assistant ManagerNewark, New Jersey
Companies Worked For:Mabson Investment, Citrus Lounge Nightclub
Assistant ManagerBaton Rouge, Louisiana
Companies Worked For:Aeropostale Inc, CADGIS Computer Lab
Assistant ManagerPeoria, Illinois
Companies Worked For:Wali Enterprise Popeyes Chicken, Charlies Grilled...
Assistant ManagerRedmond, Oregon
Companies Worked For:Royal Oak Retirement, Motel 6, Builders Choice Car...
Assistant ManagerRichmond, Virginia
Companies Worked For:Chicos, Nordstrom, Cache, The Limited, Bath and Bo...
Assistant ManagerSun Prairie, Wisconsin
Companies Worked For:Guss Diner, Durrani Lawfirm, Bartonville Diner
Assistant ManagerPrescott, Arizona
Companies Worked For:Picture Show Entertainment, JC Penney
Assistant ManagerBelton, Missouri
Companies Worked For:Hy Vee, Russell Stover Candies, Heckett MultiServ
Program DirectorCuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Companies Worked For:Zahands Martial Arts, National Tires and Battery A...
Get all the help you need to create a professional resume in minutes. Includes thousands of pre-written examples for hundreds of jobs.create your resume