• Write and editConsumer Services Department communications for department executives
• Create verbiage,best practices and policy for all Email, Chat and Social Media communications
• Assist inmanaging change through effective communication and support of new initiatives
• Create team and department
• Social Media
• Update team SharePoint site and assist Process Team with more advanced SharePoint projects
• Assure acustomer experience consistent with brand positioning through email and socialmedia correspondence for all Brown Shoe Brands
• Identifyineffective processes and procedures and work with internal departments tosolve, implement and translate new, more efficient practices to associates
• Build andnurture relationships between Consumer Services and all levels of BS Business Units
• Think quickly on my feet to make fast acting decisions and executions
• Directly supervise team of 13 Associates
• Analyze reports and customer call drivers to present consumer trends and solutions
• Devise and execute cost saving initiatives while keeping service quality at the top
•Wrote, edited, and published clear and concise communications for fieldAssociates via SharePoint. Content specialty includes but was not limited totalent management, company benefits, HR Services announcements, systemupgrades, and operational policies and procedures.
•Influence internal business units to understand and execute best practices forexcellent customer experiences.
•Work with internal business partners to ensure accurate information andcohesive strategic planning. • Manage company's Online Manual SharePoint siteto ensure easy search and accessibility to current policies and procedures.
•Collaborate with all Human Resource teams on communication plans for upcomingprojects, changes and announcements.
•Support systemic, operations, and Associate morale requests of District andRegional Managers.
•Work with all internal partners to measure deficiencies and find sustainablesolutions.
•Assist in managing change through effective communication and support of newinitiatives.
• Acted as SeniorCopywriter for press releases, content for Agency literature and website, andsocial blogging
• Wrote strategicbusiness proposals for prospective clients
• Practicedeffective sales efforts resulting in a steady increase of new business byworking closely with clients and prospective clients to meet their needs
• Managed reportsmonitoring chatter and trends in sought after partnership markets
• Networked andrepresented Agency within selected industry trade publications/organizations,business and civic groups
• Managed department'sbudget including forecasting to meet strategic goals
• Researched andtracked local and national businesses including personnel, budgets, history,and activities using CRM (Sales Force) and social media platforms
• Wrote work flowproposals for senior management
• Analyzedgovernment contracts and statements of work to make sure it was within thescope of Enterprise's ability and followed guidelines
• Created detaileddaily, weekly and monthly reports for the Enterprise Federal GovernmentDepartment as well as Corporate Offices to show growth, forecast futureearnings and prospective opportunities
• MonitoredGovernment owned websites for business opportunities
• Hired, trainedand managed all Federal Government Employees on guidelines of contractprocedures and policies – including motivating, developing, coaching and evaluating
• Contributed tothe Red Cross newspaper including press releases for news outlets andmaintaining website updates
• DevelopedPowerPoint presentations to be used at the National Red Cross Level
• Worked withcommunity organizations, government agencies, and businesses to createpartnerships
• Created and madepresentations to businesses, organizations and K-12 schools, and Senior Centerson disaster preparedness, Red Cross practices and current endeavors
• Created, designedand wrote all literature for Preparedness documents
• Worked withChapter Directors to develop strategic plans including managing Preparednessbudget for travel, publications and literature
About this resume
This is a resume for a Assistant Manager in Saint Louis, Missouri with experience working for such companies as Caleres and Caleres. The grade for this resume is 0 and is one of hundreds of Assistant Manager resumes available on our site for free. Use these resumes as templates to get help creating the best Assistant Manager resume.